Service & Maintenance
The programmed seasonal service TASSMART Cool Air provide is as follows:
Winter Service (after summer)
- Dismantle unit
- Scrub clean unit of slime and algae.
- Remove mud and dirt build up in the unit.
- Scrub clean as much scale and salt build up as possible.
- Check operation of isolation valve and lubricate as required.
- Check water level in unit.
- Turn off water supply (prevents slime & algae build up, prevents seizing & corrosion of the pump).
- Turn off power (protects pump and control board from burn out).
- Check pads, motor bearings, fan bearings, the drive belt and general state of the machine.
- Provide report on unit and on any work that may be required.
- Reassemble unit and install cover if unit has one.
Summer Service (before summer)
- Remove cover, dismantle machine, clean & dust.
- Refill machine with clean water & disinfect.
- Check inlet valve for correct operation - reset water to correct level.
- Check all bearings, pulleys, belts and fan assembly to ensure all are fully operational.
- Check filter pads for even thickness, check water flow rates over the pads.
- Run machine and check operation.
- Set correct bleed off rates - 10-30 litres per hour depending on size of machine.