About this policy
TASSMART Cool Air manages personal information in line with the Information Privacy Act 1988.
- complete and submit a form electronically or by mail
- you deal with us over the telephone
- you engage our services
- email us
- provide us with feedback
- ask us to contact you, and you consent to us collecting, storing, using, maintaining and disclosing your personal information.
Information we may request
We may ask you to provide personal information if you submit feedback to TASSMART Cool Air or lodge a form, electronically or otherwise.
We will only do this:
- to meet your needs (e.g. answer a question)
- to meet our needs (e.g. demographic analysis, updating our records)
- if required by law.
'Personal information' includes your name, address, phone number and email address.
Use of personal information
Depending upon the type of enquiry, application or form you have submitted, we may use the information to assist in:
- investigating and resolving a dispute or complaint
- reviewing a decision
- addressing a general enquiry
- managing our relationship with you
- conducting and improving our business
- improving your customer experience
- complying with our legal obligations and to assist government and law enforcement agencies and regulators
- providing you with services and communicating with you and administering your account;
- answering your enquiries, providing information or advice about our products or services;
- updating our records; and
- for our business processing, administrative, market research, marketing and planning requirements.
We may also send (whether by phone, email, SMS, post or facsimile), updates to keep you abreast of current industry news, opportunities to submit feedback and educational information.
You may opt out at any time if you no longer wish to receive specific types, or all, marketing information. In order to do so, you will need to request that we no longer send marketing materials to you or disclose your information to other organisations for marketing purposes.
You can make this request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by "unsubscribing" from the email or other marketing messages you no longer wish to receive.
Disclosure of personal information
We will not give your personal information to third parties without your consent, unless required by law.
Our privacy principles apply to emails as well.
Our internet service provider or information technology staff may monitor email traffic for system trouble shooting and maintenance purposes only.
Visiting our website
If you access an unsecured part of our website, that is, a public page that does not require you to log on, we (or our service providers) will collect information about your visit, such as:
- the time and date of the visit
- your operating system and device information
- any information or documentation that you download
- your browser type
- your IP address
You may change the settings on your browser to reject cookies, however, doing so will prevent you from access to the secured pages of our website.
Parts of this site transmit information securely across the internet. However this is not always feasible. We recognise that there may be risks transmitting information across the internet. We will notify you where personal information is not transmitted securely.
Access to Personal Information
If you would like to access any of your personal information that is held by TASSMART Cool Air you can make the request using our contact form.
Amending your Personal Information
You may also use our contact form to amend any of your personal information held by TASSMART Cool Air, where you believe relevant information is inaccurate, misleading, out of date or incomplete.
Making a privacy complaint
If you believe there has been a breach of your personal information involving TASSMART Cool Air you may lodge a privacy complaint.
Right to Information
All information held by TASSMART Cool Air may be subject to application for access under the Right to Information Act 2009 (RTI Act).