With the onset of Autumn, and Winter not far away, your trusted Evaporative Air Conditioner, which has been keeping you nice and cool during Summer, begins its journey into hibernation… ready to be called upon again next season.
But, what’s the old saying… “prevention is better than cure”.
So, here are a few ‘prevention’ things we can help you with during “hibernation” that just might avoid you being caught out and in need of an urgent ‘cure’ at the beginning of next Summer. Act now and you’ll have plenty of time to make any changes to your system – we guarantee they’ll save you time and money in the long run.
To start with, did you feel your trusty old Evaporative Air Conditioner struggled last Summer to keep you as cool as you would have expected?
This could be for a variety of reasons -
- The machine works hard and it might just be getting a little old in the tooth!
- Have you extended your family or home? Do you need to upgrade to a larger unit with extra vents?
- Over many years, the extreme heat in the roof space may have caused your ductwork to degrade and even fall apart in places.
- Maybe you’ve just purchased your property and you’re unsure of the servicing and performance history of your evaporative cooling system.
Or, you might be planning some renovations -
- Installing walk in robes and you need to move a vent.
- Some of your existing vents might be broken or discoloured and need replacing.
- Perhaps the external appearance is looking a bit tired and the roof ducting needs repainting or replacing.
For peace of mind, why not get your system checked. At Tassmart we’ll not only give you a detailed report on its condition but we’ll also give you some pointers on how to use it to always achieve maximum cooling.
We’re Evaporative Air Conditioning specialists, and we know how to keep you cool!
And, here’s an added bonus - if we get up on your roof, we’ll let you know if we think your gutters need cleaning out as well.
If we can help in any way – just call.